12.12.2011

oopps...

So okay.. my bad. I didn't blog yesterday.. it was a big day so sue me I don't caya hahaha like I was at a farewell and it was just too much to just leave and write a post about it.. that was too hard sooooo I'm doing it now ohhhhhkay? but this is what I did over the weekend and it was awesome. Starbucks runs.. starbucks disappointments haha.. FOOD, 500 days of Summer, 11:11 in the street, MORE FOOD, church, hugs, goodbyes... well darn.

Kaitlyn, Tay Tay, Baby Cakes... what EVER your name is.. I'll miss ya like crazy. Check the mail Thursday. That's where I'll be, right there on a piece of paper. Enjoy. Love you.

LaLa and I waiting in the Timp temple for
the rest of the girls doing baptisms
umm.. do the creep LOL

Megan Hulet came!!!! Love her :) 
Kaitlyn. Well done.

Me and Kelllllllllllssss

mmm.. alright. 
love them.

the o.g.'s except for one...

Had to take a pic with my best friend Erik I mean... I barely get
to see him for Heaven's sake :) Love that guy.

oh and this is what happens when
you're computer gets hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment