12.16.2012

Mondays Music.

"Oblivion" by Bastille
This song was played on VP in the latest episode
when Elana actually leaves Damon and she doesn't know why..
Anyways. I listened to more of Bastille and they're actually pretty good
but this song totally trumps all of them.

"The Power of Love" by Gabrielle Aplin
I just randomly found this on youtube and feel in love.
Apparently it's a cover but I bet it's better than the original

"Medicine" by Daughters
This song and also "Smother" have been featured on VP..
Listening to these guys I honestly don't know what to do with myself.
I just go sit on the floor and drift off to sleep really.
Why is it that the UK has better music than the US?

"Breakeven" Samantha Jade (X Factor Cover)
originally sung by The Script
I know it's not a new song but honestly when she sung this on the show...
DIED!!
Now she's the actual winner so it's alllll good :)
#teamsammy

"Nobody's Business" ft. Chris Brown by Rihanna
Okay.
I'm not a fan of their whole relationship crap but...
this song is kinda addicting..
But I'm still not a fan.
But I guess music is music right?

"Beneath Your Beautiful" ft. Emeli Sande by Labrinth
I. Love. This. Song.
I wish I was black and english/irish
The end.

"Neverland" by Chance Waters
This guy is so cool!!
Cant wait for his album simple as that.

"Do You Think Of Me" by Misha B.
This girl was on X Factor UK 2011 I think.. 
she didn't win but boy was she a sight to see haha
Love her attitude and style and everything!

Happy Music Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment