12.29.2012

Sunday I'm in love with...

Boy Crush: Daniel Craig
This man is truly amazing..
His eyes are the bluest blue they kill me!
 
Girl Crush: Helena Bonham Carter
This woman may possibly be crazy but who doesn't love her?!
Harry Potter? Alice in Wonderland? The Kings Speech?
 
My wedding dress for sure!
 
Lets face it. We're all a bit excited for Catching Fire :)
 
Whatever this is... it looks yummy!
 
I bless the rain down in Africa!

Poke em!
 
Tunes: "Island Song" by Zac Brown Band
yeah they're a country band so what! I don't caya!
This song is my jam right now
I just feel like siting at the beach with lemonade and drifting off to sleep
and getting sun burt like yesterday..
 
Happy Sunday you guys!!!
Hope the holidays have been grand :)
Have a Happy Happy New Year!!
xoxo cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment