1.30.2013

New Music Finally!!

"Same Love" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Heard this and pretty much almost died.
LOVE!!
So different and cool.. I'm down

"We Both Know" by Colbie Callait ft. Gavin DeGraw
I saw this on youtube like two days ago and was like:
"What the heck!? Why is Josh Duhamel in this music video??"
And lets face it.. their voice together are AMAZING.
Whose excited for Safe Haven?! Me!!

"Suit & Tie" by Justin Timberlake ft. Jay Z
Whoop Whoop!! J.T. is bringing sexy back! 
I've missed him :)

"What About Us" by The Saturdays
Modern day Spice Girls?? Yeah sure why not.
They're hot, they can sing, they are "now"
They have a new show on E called "Chasing The Saturdays"
Whose watching?!

"YOLO" by The Lonely Island (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
Ohhhhhhh my goodness what is this?!?!?
LOL. Honestly. I died laughing this is too funny.
And the fact that Adam Levine from Maroon 5
even considered doing this
amazes me..

"Pompeii" by Bastille
This British boy is sooooo cool!!
His sound is sick. The end.
Plus it's something different for a change.

"Wanna Say" by Kat Graham
Daaayyyyumm!! Work Bonnie! Work!
Who knew Bonnie from The Vampire Diaries had an alter ego.. LOL
Love this like SO much :)

"Carried Away" (Tiesto Remix) by Passion Pit
This is so cool!!! I've never listened to these people but dude.
It's awesome. Fist pump!

"Lay Down Your Weapons" by K Koke ft. Rita Ora
This song is dope! And who doesn't love Rita!?
Hello!

"Back To Love" by DJ Pauly D ft. Jay Sean
You know what. I'm glad Pauly is doing his thing. I feel like a proud citizen
of Americano. And another thing. I think people are forgetting about Jay Sean.
His voice is lovely and he's done the song proud.
#godancemusic

"How Deep Is Your Love" by Sean Paul ft. Kelly Rowland
Sean is back yo!! Love him. And kelly is... kelly
Good jam for sure.

"Up & Down" by Sirah
Who is this woman!? She be crazy but crazy like I'd hang out with her crazy...
She's.... interesting. For sure someone to watch.

"I Could Be The One (Nicktim)" by Avicii vs Nicky Romero
BAHAHAHA!!!!!! What the heck is going on in this video!?!?!
Too funny. Moral of the story:
If you're life sucks, change it.

"You're Gonna Love Again" by NERVO
This song is tight! And I love their sound :)
Music does things to ya!

"Learn To Love Again" by Lawson
Love these guys!! Can't wait for them to break the U.S.

"If I Loose Myself" by OneRepublic
Why is it that every time I hear a OneRepublic song I litterally feel so.. ALIVE!?
Like I feel free or something like a bird... idk.
They make me smile. Cannot WAIT for their new album :)

well. until next time.
keep on listening people!
xoxo cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment