1.01.2013

New Music!!

"What You Want" by Birdy
1. I love anything UK
2. Her voice is from the heavens and she's only 16
3. She helps me go to sleep.. haha

"Wildest Moments" by Jessie Ware
The next big thing to come out of the UK

"Set Me On Fire" by Bella Ferraro
She came 4th on X Factor Australia but Sony don't care do they?!
LOVE this.

"Home" by Phillip Phillips
When listening to this I though it was Mumford and Suns...
but I like this style when it comes to Phil so it's all good.
Good meaning. Good lyrics. Good voice. The end.

"Surrender" by The Collective
Came in 3rd on X Factor Australia... I was never a big fan of them
but whatever. They're doin their thing so I can't hate.
Plus it's a good dance jam so whatevs

"Just One Last Time" by DavidGuetta
Why is this man SO GOOD?!
I love his beats and his messages in his music.
Pure. Greatness.

"Lovebird" by Leona Lewis
This girl can do no wrong. Her voice is like an angel.
Lets hope she wins a grammy sometime in her life because she deserves it.
For. Sure.

"I Love It" by Hilltop Hoods (feat. Sia)
Heard this on the raido a few days ago and pretty much fell in love.
IT'S COOL!! And totally different.

Happy Music Listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment