2.10.2013

Sunday I'm in love with....

Boy Crush: Cody Simpson
Australian. Younger than me. Sings like Justin...
basically my new found love lol

Girl Crush: Kelly Osborne
LOVE HER!!!! She is so cute.
Plus I love Fashion Police. And lets face it, she looks 
Amazing since her weight loss right!?

Wow. I really.. really don't think I was ready for all that Jelly..
LOL. But wow she was PRETTY fantastic. Prolly the best
halftime show we've had in... a REALLY long time. #teamqueenb

yummy!

Too cute!

I wanna live like a scott!

J.K. Rowling. Always saying the greatest things.
Dumbledor's Army :)


Tunes:  "Gangnam Style" by PSY (Jayesslee Cover)
Lets face it. I hate this song. But when they sing it, it's like amazing...
They make it sound more meaningful haha

Happy Sunday guys!!
xoxo cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment