3.21.2013

Friday Letters.


Dear Emma Watson,
Is it true!? Are you really doing Beauty and the Beast!! :))

Dear Ryan,
You and Juliann broke up!?!?!?!
OMG

Dear Anyone in Australia,
Does anyone wanna go with me to The Script concert!?
I wanna go

Dear Ellen,
Why are you not coming to Brisbane!?!
Just make a suprise visit over before you go back home to Americano :)

Dear Inala Man,
Thanks for opening your home to me!!!!
I'm moving y'all :) That means =  not waking up at 4:45 in the morning to drive an hour to work..
I get to live closer to work... yay me :)

Dear Friends back home,
I wish you were here with me to come to Institute on Wednesdays with me...
We have the BEST time :) Plus I think you'd like having more "brown" friends lol


1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I'm so glad that you were able to move closer to your work :) That is so exciting. Too bad tickets are so expensive.. I'd come visit and go to institute with you. I'd fit in, I feel. haha. maybe :) lOve you.

    ReplyDelete