3.24.2013

Sundays I'm in love with...

Boy Crush: David Beckham
This man can LITERALLY stop traffic. Right!?
He is beyond beautiful. He's like... I don't even know.. but he sure is something.

Girl Crush: Julie Andrews.
They were playing "The Sound of Music" at work today..
This woman is beyond amazing! If anyone I'd love to meet her.
Plus I watched "The Sound of Music" like.. every Sunday lol.
Do, Rae, Me, Fa, So, La, Ti, DO!!!

Just put a nice white suit jacket on it and you're pretty much set.

Forget that it's Ed and just think of the suit...
Men are 99% more attractive when wearing a beautiful fitted suit.
#realtalk

I love these TATS!! And the photography of course.

My new friends got to meet The Princess of Tonga herself
when she came over on Thursday!! #tonganpride


J.T. & Ryan :) Too cute!
I love it when you see photos of celebs when they new each other as kids..

Mint-Chocolate Fudge Pie.
Death.. but you'd enjoy it.

French Quarter, New Orleans
N.O. just seems like a real cool place to be.

Tunes: "Thank You" by MKTO
TONY!!!! OMG.....
Congrats to these guys for getting this song into Australia Top 10 and NZ Top 7!!

Happy Happy Sunday Y'all!
xoxo cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment