3.26.2013

LIMO!?

i don't know if it's winter -- the eternally lame season -- but i've been really, really focused on the future lately. i feel like so much of my life right now -- living in grand ol' Oz -- is in kind of a limbo land. it's an in-between part of my life that i'm so grateful for -- the chance to go on adventures, to explore a new place, and to be able to make money by showering old people and picking up poo -- something i never imagined would happen to me. 

still, i feel like i'm waiting for so much of my life to start. not waiting in an impatient or unsatisfied sense, but in an on-my-toes, giddy kind of way. i love my life so much right now, that i go crazy (in the best way) thinking of the good stuff that's still ahead. i'll be the first to admit that sometimes i let that kind of thinking (the daydreaming about my future home and kids) sort of consume me. but in the warmest, happiest, enveloping kinda way. so i'm gonna call it a good thing -- a good limbo.

1 comment: