3.03.2013

well...

why have I been gone for like a century?? I don't know.. it's prolly cuz I don't have a computer or wifi around me.. HA!! My life is AWESOME!

Sorry guys I didn't mean to leave. You know? You just sometimes I guess gotta take a break or in my case, be forced to take a break.. how's life? Anyone?

Well what have I been doing.. I moved.. so I wake up at 4:45 every morning, leave my house at 5 so I can get to work by 6... :) It's peachy.. I live with my cousin who has six kids.. one on the way. Monsters but I love em. I kiss old peoples butts so they don't complain to my boss about me. I go to church and institute and feel the Heavens every Wednesday and Sunday. I go Karaoke pretty much every Friday. NBD. Don't worry I just like filling my lungs with the smell of alcohol and ciggs.

Livin the dream I guess what can I say.

Also. My house almost got flooded this past weekend. It's been raining NON STOP and since Australia has THE WORST plumming system since it only rains once in a while they forget that when it does.. IT RAINS FOR DAYS and it starts flooding and flash flooding for days and kids and people can't get to work or school! Plus it makes big old pot wholes in the road.... it's beautiful. At least it's not snow.

Today it's sunny thank the heavens. I went to the store. Baught a new dress and tried on some lipstick. It was Revlon to be exact called "Trendsetter." Didn't know that it was "long lasting" so yes. I'm sitting at the library as we speek with lipstick on. Better flaunt it while I still got it....

I've seen lots of movies lately like "Sparkle", "Life of Pi," "Silver Lining Playbook," and well.. it just makes me wanna be an actor even MORE! I loved the Grammys this year as well as the Oscars. I love watching Award Shows lets face it. They're the best part of the year lol. I went and auditioned for a talent angency and they LOVED me and wanted me to sign with them... too bad you can't sign with them for free.. so it's not happening but it was a good experience and for sure boosted my confidence on what I want to do with my life. You gotta do things in life that ya love ya know... totally rambling but who cares. It's my blog right? I also started writing some songs again that was fun. Now I gotta record them... lets see if that works with a house full of screaming kids..

I miss my friends... Jen, Liz, Amanda.... crazy Nieko and red headed Easton... I miss my mexican friend Willy Nilly. I miss my theater friends... Cariel and Hayes. Alex and Amanda. I miss my brother Miller.

I'm happy don't get me wrong. I'm loving it all. I guess sometimes when you go out on your own and you try and show whose boss... you can maybe sometimes get a little lonely. But then again sometimes it's better to feel lonely because in the end at least you're feeling something right? It's better to feel something than nothing.. even if it's feeling lonely.

Well I have 5:44 minutes left on this here #7 computer... it's been nice taling to ya :) Hopefully we'll get to do a "Friday Letters" and "Sunday I'm in love with" this weekend :)

miss and love you.

xoxo cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment